by THE H.O.A.
Take a palm-sized elephant plushie on an adventure through the nursery of a suburban home, and collect motes of memory scattered across every nook and cranny by your 4-year-old owner and their parents. Remember Wonder is a collectathon platformer inspired by Chibi Robo, Super Mario 64, and A Hat in Time, where young and old gamers alike can feed their childlike wonder and see the mundane world they take for granted from a novel, magical perspective.
MS GDD Team Members
- Brody Davison: Player Perception of Character Velocity in 3D Games
- Matthew Palermo: Crafting a Story Through In-Game Collectables
- Ming Wu: Can sound design be used to find collectibles in the game?
- Patrick Mitchell: Adaptive Difficulty in 3D Platforming Games
External Team Members
- Bohan Li: 3D Art
- Jia Wang: 3D Art, Animation
- Eric Baker: Level Design, Casual Game Development, Player Experience Design
- Erin Cascioli: Youth Education, Casual Experience Design
- Nicholas Buonarota: Level Design, User Experience, Goal-Oriented Process